Broken Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!
Some Site News EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm by Revival

» Blood On The Dance Floor!
Some Site News EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am by Seppie

» Revival's "Magical" Tileset
Some Site News EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 pm by Revival

» Some Site News
Some Site News EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm by Seppie

» Fate/Zero - Berserker Lancelot (Sprite)
Some Site News EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm by Revival

» Revival's Advanced Fishing Event
Some Site News EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm by Revival

» Fishing Girl Sprite
Some Site News EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm by Revival

» T-Rex Sprites by Revivel
Some Site News EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am by Revival

» The deal with the adfly pages.
Some Site News EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm by Revival

3 posters

Some Site News

Revival
    Revival

Some Site News Empty Some Site News

Post by Revival Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 am

Yeah, nobody is using this forum at all... I've been promoting but to no avail... I'll still be updating my game's demo all the time, and be writing reviews when I have the time to play a game to actually review it... I'm heavy into working on my game so I can't get into playing any games right now....I highly doubt any of you will return... so I am giving everybody exactly 1 month from now so all the way till October 1st, to post here if they want their threads to remain open or become closed...if you do not log in within this month, your topics will be closed...just so we don't get necroposters up in this bitch...

From what I'm seeing right now this forum will probably end up being primarily to show off my RPG projects... since nobody else is posting...

I am currently working towards completion of my first full length RPG; Arco Joutei, which is currently the focus of my effort, it is a HUGE project...and despite Seppie's idea to save harddrive space I have decided that the final copy will have an MP3 soundtrack instead of OGG, however, I will try my best to keep the demos as OGG to save space...

That's all I have to say for today, don't care if you read it or not, just trying to see what I'm gonna do with this forum... it won't be closed, so don't worry about that...

Last edited by Revival on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : newfags can't triforce)
    VoxDei
    VoxDei

Some Site News Empty Re: Some Site News

Post by VoxDei Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

There's one person I know of who's very good with this kind of stuff, I could ask him to join, can't promise he'll be a regular though. Other than him, there's really not many people I know that'll be into this forum.
    I've got an idea for an RPG I might want to make, and I'm really excited about it, if I can do it right it'll end up being really good. It's going to be based off of the first book in a series called The Wheel of Time. If it turns out well, I'll start on the second book, and so on...
    I'm still waiting on my laptop though, hopefully within the next few weeks I'll have one. Then I can get started on it.
    I'll try to be more active, but with school having started I'm a lot busier than I used to be.
    Revival
    Revival

Post by Revival Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

I have the same problem, there's not really a huge target audience here, I'm trying to think of what to do to up the ante...

And it's understandable, I was more pointing towards the few posters who came on for a day or two then left.. I'm looking forward to seeing your game if it sees the light of day...if you need help with anything on it just let me know.. I haven't been really active here lately but if I see a post I always come to check it
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

Post by Seppie Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Gone to the dogs, without me. I swear, this is why people have to realize that I should just play God.
    Revival
    Revival

Post by Revival Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 pm

the main problem is that there's just no users who are committed to staying. I've been working on some new tutorials which I'll be posting soon. but other than that I don't think this place has had any new contributions... I unno, I've been trying to get that tag you originally made for the signature to work, once I get it working I'll be using it as my sig. on all other forums I'm active on, hopefully that'll get a little bit of attention.. most of my real life friends from the community have completely different interests than myself, so it becomes even harder to promote... It's definitely hard to get noticed on the internet but meh, it's still nice to have a place to post whatever...
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

Post by Seppie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 am

The problem is, without me doing every damn thing on the site, it's gone to the dogs. I mean, seriously. You need to redesign the forums. The color scheme sucks with what few changes you made. I try to keep my mouth shut but I find it hard to when the answer is really just right in front of you.
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

Post by Seppie Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm

First: Double-post. Way over the rules.

Second: Just sign up here. I'm back. http://siria.pro-forum.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:08 am