Broken Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm by Revival

» Blood On The Dance Floor!
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am by Seppie

» Revival's "Magical" Tileset
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 pm by Revival

» Some Site News
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm by Seppie

» Fate/Zero - Berserker Lancelot (Sprite)
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm by Revival

» Revival's Advanced Fishing Event
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm by Revival

» Fishing Girl Sprite
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm by Revival

» T-Rex Sprites by Revivel
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am by Revival

» The deal with the adfly pages.
ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm by Revival

2 posters

ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!

Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! Empty ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!

Post by Seppie Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 am

As you know, I am the old Admin. I have decided to not come back to administrating this forum. It appears even Revival has quit. I just want to share with you guys my new forums, http://siria.pro-forum.co.uk/ -- it's not just RPG. It's for everything. But, I did start it to advertise my new project, Rusted Souls [here: http://siria.pro-forum.co.uk/t2-rusted-souls ]

So, if you want to join, you should head over there. We need active peoples!
    Revival
    Revival

ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! Empty Re: ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!

Post by Revival Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 am

Whoa, no, I haven't quit completely, far from it, I've just been focusing on making content which I can later add to the site, to maybe attract more users. I do feel it will be a while before any active users will come, right now nothing is happening here, that's why I've decided to make the one thing everybody in rpg making loves; resources. I'm hoping that when I release all my new resources to the public it will catch their attention and draw them here...

I also intend to upload the demo for my new game Anima: Genisis, shortly, more than likely this week, actually. (My original project was scrapped due to the change in my experience level throughout it's development.)

Anyway, I do have plans for Broken, I just think they'll take time to play out, my brother is also a member, and he's actually been working on quite a few things for the site as well... though I think it's ridiculous he hasn't even made one post...

Our efforts have been concentrated on content, and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was giving up, I've just been a little busy...

I'm hoping to attract sprite artists to the site, that is what my new target audience is going to be, I want to gather artists who are willing to contribute to this site, all my work will be in RMVX style.

I've also been working on a new theme for Broken, though nobody would see it anyway, I'll still do it...

I suspect that this month I'll be rather active, due to the fact that I just finished playing the game that was consuming a large portion of my free time, which will now be rerouted to this site and my game... So hopefully November will be the month that can give this place a kick start!

I am hard working over here though! Be sure to check out my Fate/Zero sprite sheet which will be released either this week or the next!

I do recommend everybody check out Seppie's new forum though! I'll be joining as a member, also very interested in trying your new project, haven't heard from you in over a month or two so I'm excited to see what you've been up to!
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS! Empty Re: ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!

Post by Seppie Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Just saying.. Good luck fixing this site. I was stupid to even start it. If anything, you should re-route this site to a new forum and start from scratch.

"It's much easier to buy a new doorknob and polish it up than to tear apart an old one, try to fix all the tiny things and bitch when something goes wrong."
    - Seppie

Something I live by. Basically, why fix something when it's too broken to bother? Especially when it's not that important.

Anyway... You said you signed up. That was Thursday. It's Monday, and still I'm the only person on the site.
    Revival
    Revival

Post by Revival Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:11 pm

I def signed up man, cuz I just went and tried to sign up again:
    Spoiler:
    But I know my password, and when I enter it, it won't work, and I mean it's my universal password for everything, I wouldn't forget it...I'll check back tommorrow, because I did sign up, (the day after the OP)

and if you feel that way about Broken, then I'll just change it to my personal resource dump because really, that's all it is right now anyway...tbh, if I knew where to get the (eclipserpg) part for my own address I would make my own forum, for the same purpose... I checked forumotion but it's not in the list :/

EDIT: I really don't know what's going on here Seppie, I sifted through 200 some emails and was able to find my sign up confirmation email, but I just went and tried every single password I know in my head, and none of them worked... I checked the member list myself, and I'm not in it... this is a weird scenario, if possible, try and use your Admin Panel to delete my account from within there (if possible)

I just tried 'Forgot My Password':
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Revival on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : H4X0Rs)
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

Post by Seppie Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:18 pm

I can't delete your account because it doesn't show your account. Try a different name? Try R3Vival (I'll fix it later) and see if it works. I have set it to Admin Activation instead of user, so I should get an email when you sign up.

Edit: Managed to create a new account and sign up went A-OK. Try signing up under a new name, man.
    Seppie
    Seppie
    Admin

Post by Seppie Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Also, the 'eclipserpg' can be selected AFTER you've made the site. I forget where exactly in the ACP, but it's in there.
    Revival
    Revival

Post by Revival Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Seppie wrote:I can't delete your account because it doesn't show your account. Try a different name? Try R3Vival (I'll fix it later) and see if it works. I have set it to Admin Activation instead of user, so I should get an email when you sign up.

Edit: Managed to create a new account and sign up went A-OK. Try signing up under a new name, man.

Even with a different name:

"Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user."

It's pissing me off, but when I get chance to actually sit down for more than 2 minutes I'll open a new email and use that to sign up, sorry for the late reply, it's been a hectic week!
    Revival
    Revival

Post by Revival Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

For what it's worth, I'm still around - but I've been working on a new forum, soon, Broken's life will come to an end... I will post the link to the new forum here when it's finished.

The new forum will contain support, and resources for VX and VX Ace, which I have had the pleasure to be working with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 am