Broken Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» ANYONE WHO STILL USES THIS SITE, READ THIS!
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm by Revival

» Blood On The Dance Floor!
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am by Seppie

» Revival's "Magical" Tileset
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:31 pm by Revival

» Some Site News
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm by Seppie

» Fate/Zero - Berserker Lancelot (Sprite)
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 pm by Revival

» Revival's Advanced Fishing Event
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm by Revival

» Fishing Girl Sprite
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 pm by Revival

» T-Rex Sprites by Revivel
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am by Revival

» The deal with the adfly pages.
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm by Revival

Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars

Revival
    Revival

Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars Empty Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars

Post by Revival Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
    Developers: Traveller's Tales (Published by LucasArts and TT Games)
    Platform: PS3/360/3DS/PSP/PC/DS/Wii
    Players: 2
    Genre: Action/Sci-Fi

Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars Lego_Star_Wars3-2

Okay, so I just got to try this game recently and I have quite a bit to say about it actually.

Firstly, this is by far the hardest of the Lego Star Wars series, some levels kept me stumped for quite some time... it could be that I'm losing my edge but I don't know. This game adds many features not present in previous installments such as the ability to throw lightsabers, or execute finishing blows as a jedi. The game is not too hard for anybody to beat beat still provides more of a challenge, all in all I think some of the gameplay changes were too much with the added features.

The soundtrack for the game is very impressive and suits the Star Wars franchise very well, after hearing the soundtrack for the opening sequence just once I had it implanted into my head for a good day or two, all in all I rate it a definite 10/10.

Graphically the game has improved in many ways over it predecessors. The character models are much smoother looking now and on my 720p HDTV they look stunning. The vibrant colors and stunning scenery make this game a must play, another solid 10/10.

The story, as usual with this series is totally nonsense. Not a single thing is vocalized and we are left to guess the story based on charades played by lego characters, overall, I still don't get the plot, 0/10.

This game makes it much harder to obtain all collectibles (Red bricks, Jedi Status on levels, minikit pieces) offering much more replay value

My favourite feature of this game is the massive character list, something that was present in all the previous games, not only this but this list is almost double the previous lists! The massive character list didn't just come with a bunch of useless and similar characters either, most character served unique purposes or fell under a specific class of purposes, most notably the clones have multiple jobs seen in the show and previous games (Star Wars Battlefront 2) From rocket launchers to chain guns, to pistols, they do it all.
    Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars Lego-Star-Wars-3-jco-4-6-11-e1302103152129
    Above: A clone trooper with a chain gun, those guns really pack a punch!

All in all I'm going to rate this game a 6/10

I was disappointed by how difficult it was compared to previous installments, however I do intend to complete it, this is a game I would have preferred to purchase later down the line at a cheaper price, not worth the 49.99 I paid, I suggest waiting until you can find it in the used games section for 12.99. The lack of story kinda kills me too because now, as a true star wars fan, I'm going to have to watch the Clone Wars to truly understand the game...good marketing on their part I guess :p

This game is a must have if you're a trophy/achievement hunter as the game offers both and is rather easy to complete 100%

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 am